Provider approved by the California Board of Nursing. Provider # 14477.
To earn continuing education credit, do the following:
- Watch complete program.
- Complete the post-test and evaluation form at
- To earn1.0 contact hours of continuing education, you must achieve a score of 70% or more. If you do
not pass the test you may take it over one more time.
- Your results will be issued immediately after completing the post-test and evaluation.
- The fee has been waived through an educational grant from Teleflex.
- Program expires on Oct. 24, 2013. Check this website for renewal dates on programs.
- Faculty Disclosure: Dr. Nifong is a consultant for Teleflex
Vessel Health is published by Saxe Healthcare Communications and is funded through an educational
grant from Teleflex. The opinions expressed in Vessel Health are those of the authors only. Neither
Saxe Healthcare Communications nor Teleflex. make any warranty or representations about the accuracy or
reliability of those opinions or their applicability to a particular clinical situation. Review of these
materials is not a substitute for a practitioner's independent research and medical opinion. Saxe Healthcare
Communications, Teleflex. disclaim any responsibility or liability for such material. They shall not be liable
for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind arising from the use
of this program or the materials contained therein.
Saxe Healthcare Communications
P.O. Box 1282, Burlington, VT 05402
Fax: (802) 872-7558